Even though your license key is less than a year old, you are told that your license has expired (license keys are valid for a specified time from date of purchase).
This behavior can occur for any of the following reasons:
- Your system clock (date / time) is incorrect (e.g. set to a date in the future)
- You have a system infection (spyware, trojan, virus, etc.)
- Check to make sure that your system clock is correct (day, month, and year). If it is incorrect, please correct the date and then restart your computer.
- If your system date is correct but you are still told (incorrectly) that your license has expired, please clean your system.
- If you follow the above instructions and are still told that your license is expired please contact support.